June 6th, 2022
• Can all ANS students come to the cafeteria for a quick 5 minute meeting at the very start of lunch.
• Grade 6 trumpets, trombones, and percussion will practice tomorrow at 2:05.
• There is a quick meeting for the Student Leadership Team after you eat lunch. Please check in with Mme Isert in room 205 before heading outside.
• Reminder of an important Pride Week planning meeting today for GSA members. Please come to room 204 at the start of lunch. Everyone welcome.
• Congratulations to Grady for heading into Track and Field Provincials as second in the province for high jump being able to clear a whopping 1.56 metres. His Personal Best this year was 1.6 metres. Yes, he is able to high jump over Myles! Grady battled the cold and came in 4th on Sunday. Great season, Grady!
We have another athlete who went to Track and Field Provincials this weekend dazzling everyone as she whipped down the track. Zaila cleaned up as she received 4 medals this weekend. Zaila came home decorated with a Bronze in the 100m, silvers in the triple jump and long jump and a gold in the 200m. Great work, Zaila!
Mme Isert would like to extend a huge thank you to all track athletes this year for their hard work and dedication. You are all encouraged to try out next year, either here or at Sackville High.
• Intramurals this week
Mon Grade 6
Tues, Grade 7
Weds, Grade 8
• Pizza sold Thursday, orders can be placed Wednesday.
• Tennis club starts this Tuesday, 3:05-4:15pm All students
• Reminder for the girls softball team to bring in their jerseys