June 2nd, 2022
• Popcorn will be sold tomorrow. $1 per bag. Mr. Sean is excited!! Bring your money, it will be collected in the morning.
• NSTU members, please see Jodie today to get your voting card for today’s presidential vote. For all staff, there are complimentary treats in the staff room, courtesy of Halifax County Local NSTU. Thank you for all you do!
• Good luck tomorrow to Zaila, Grady, Èva and Morgan tomorrow and Saturday at Provincials for Track and Field in Stellarton.
• Grade 8 band students are asked to come to the band room at 10:15 this morning to set up and warm up prior to the grade 5 performance.
• 8-1 Art students are asked to go to Room 102 during period 2 today instead of the band room.
• All Grade 6 band students are reminded that they need to bring their instruments to school tomorrow. Woodwinds will practice at 11:05 and the Full Band will practice at 2:05.
• GSA Club! There will be an important planning meeting on Monday in the GSA room to finalize plans for Pride Celebrations. Everyone welcome.