May 16th, 2022
• There is a practice for all track and field events after-school tomorrow until 4:30pm. Please meet at the Met Field after the bell. There is a practice for high jump in the gym at lunch today after you eat. Could Wesley, and Parker please see Mme Isert directly following the announcements to pick up their track permission forms. All track athletes will receive a new schedule to share with their parents.
• Did you know that May is Asian history month? If you are interested in learning more about the fascinating cultures of Asia, there will be a meeting in room 202 at 12:25 on Tuesday. All are welcome.
• Omniken tryouts Monday, Tues, Weds, and Thursday at lunch, 12:20pm and after school Mon, Tuesday and Wednesday until 4:30pm. Today, lunch tryouts are grade 6 and 7 only.
• Reminder there is a GSA meeting every Monday at lunch in room 204. Everyone is welcome. Come help plan Pride Week in June!
• Thank you to all students who offered to help welcome the grade 5 students on June 2! Unfortunately, I did not have space to accommodate all hopeful leaders. I’ll post the names of the successful volunteers today outside the counselling office and we will meet on Wednesday at the start of lunch in room 204 to plan.
• Pizza will be sold on Thursday. Orders will be taken Wednesday.
• Girls softball tryouts - meet in Room 112 at lunch today